2009/09/09

4 memo

This is to remind me of things I have to do. It has no relevance to and any readers reading this.



White Dog / Lunar/Brentos/Squid/Patch(in progress)/Pleet

Do/Re/Mi/Fa/So/La/Ti/Do / Princess Tutu / Card Captors

Laser/Rasor Tag House/Home / Paint Ball Prank / Snow Dome

Hyper Cube / Body / Bandy

-----

Street Pastor / Sandleman / Police / WASP / Sporty / Ravers

Pai Shu = Mini / Moped / Hyde/Formula-1 / Trueno / Twitter / Trickster / Gaia Online / Second Life

Envirocrisps / Geocrisps

-----|-----

Now Hold On A Minute 'Cause I Gotta Explain Alot Of It. (The Simpsons)
Whatever You Say, Bruce. (Don't Know)
Outta Tha Way Barishnikov! (The Simpsons)
First Luchenco, Now Nothing. (The Simpsons)
You've Done Nothing! Nothing! (Zoolander)
Eat The Food. Eat The Food! (That Stickman Thing)
To The Idiotmobile! (That Stickman Thing)
Aw This Isn't Where I Parked My Car. (That Stickman Thing)
Lisa, I Thought You Loved Me, Loved Me! (The Simpsons)
We Have Periodicals On Microfish. (The Simpsons)
Run Lisa, It's A Trick! (The Simpsons)
Chew Your Food. (Jackie Chan Adventures)
I Can Fly. (Jackie Chan Adventures)
Put It In 'Atch! (The Simpsons)
Oh. It's A Donkey. (The Simpsons)

-|-

Flaming Eyebrow
District-9
Fool on the Hill (Foth)

No comments:

Post a Comment