2009/09/09

Why not?

This happened yesterday. I just didn't get around to blogging it.



While I was sifting through WDT, I found a "David & the Magic Pearl" fansite. Now honestly, who would make a fansite of that shite? I think the name is derived from Jamie & the Magic Torch, which was BTW a pretty cool show. But someone must have liked it 'cause they got enough visitors. To my surprise Doomsday snapped it up quick. So for a start, somebody high up must liked it alot. This wouldn't surprise me much, but a fansite of "The Rescuers", yano the two mice that save that little girl and fucking huge eagle, was left for dead. Honestly, it's been sitting there for weeks hoping someone would pick it up and no-one did. So I had to do it myself, naturally, just like with the Basil the Great Mouse Detective fansite I saved, which has BTW been ever so popular since. Although, my Tom & Jerry attempt wasn't a huge success was it? Personally I'd like to see a fansite of the inappropriately named Quickie the Koala but I guess that aint happenin' soon...or is it? Hmm... I need to give this one some thought. Should I lower my standards to fight the powers that be? Good question.

No comments:

Post a Comment