2009/09/09

Dogs Dogs Dogs

and more dogs



On my daily walk I pass a house with some dogs in the garden. There's a Labrador that barks at every single person that walks by, including me, but the others just look at me. Now, on an alternative route which I take, there's a great big Alsatian. Whenever I walk past that dog it just puts it's paws up on the fence and looks at me. Now the Alsatian, which, for no reason whatsoever, I shall now refer to as Ally, is so gentle i could walk right up to it and let it lick my hand. However, today it was barking at me as I passed and, as it was actually doing a fairly good job of trying to climb over the fence, I thought it best to cross the street and walk real fast. I thought to myself "What could have caused it to get so angry at me?". I had my dog with me, Ally's been perfectly fine with it before, but she was barking at my dog. That's when I realized, my Labrador looks just like the one that always barks and it's just a few blocks away. I think Ally must've met that agressive little chap and now thinks my dog is a threat. So after being best buddies with Ally he/she has become an powerful obsessive enemy. I'm rather sad now that I'll not be able to visit him/her again, at least for a while.

Anyway, that's what's happened to me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment