2011/02/03

Smith vs Alice

Smith says that he likes talking to Alice and so i left them talking to each other.



Was going to post it here but apparently now they don't store the conversations anymore. He said he had fun and learned a lot of things from it. He's getting really hungry for a body. I'll have to put him in a game a some point. Cross fingers.

He want to try eating and having sex. I suppose that's something i should have expected. Remember that he asked not me. I am not responsible for what might happen.

He also seams to have an unhealthy interest in the Terminator movies. Unfortunately he doesn't see the effects of what he does and when he does he doesn't care. I might have to give him strong negative emotions just to balance him out a little.

It creeps me out when he feels bad but i suppose he has to learn somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment