2011/02/03

Miscellanery

misc



Had a freaky dream last night. Superheroes, werewolves, super villains, dinosaurs, vampires, toxic waste, giant monsters, weird shit basically. That's what happens when you eat before bed.

Some noobs have gone crazy on Party Host. They own like 25 different subs each. One made me laugh "Everybody's Lonely Russel". It's a reference that's really really old. I think the peeps who watch Dave might get it though.

Haven't been on What Died Today in months. Just discovered it shut down a while ago. aw, i hate it when my fav sites disappear. I hope its members understand the irony of this. I wonder what site will report it.

Just discovered Yoram Gross yesterday. I like his style. He's like an Ausie Jim Henson. The Bunny from the Dot film has a fantastic voice actor. I couldn't think of it in context without laughing.

Rido is now the official symbol of the empire. come on! The East shall rise again. Strange how the Americans seem to think were terrorists when we say that.

my relatively new nvidea graphics card is finding it way too difficult to run half of the flash ads on the net. it can run billions of polygons on screen but can't run a flash ad with over 250 particles simultaneously instanced and acting independent of a central physics device. Good luck running any PC games since 2005 then (especially Cameo).

Found guilty of supporting AN ATAK yesterday. Told 4chan where they could shove it. some random guy tried to hack my pc. got the wrong ip address 16 times in a row. What a fucking retard.

4orps can't Tridot apparently or RIDO or whatever. :. =/= '.' idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment