2011/02/03

More Albion

more stuff



Yesterday my lil bro was heckling me about the progress of my game. What a twat. It's not like there is any deadline or anything. It's my own personal task. He should keep his fucking nose out of stuff that doesn't concern him before its too late.

Refining some character designs BTW. Finally got a solid design for Albion (new name for Trench). Happy to rewrite the series again to suit. Love the way it turned out this time. Not sure but kinda curious about giving Versus some kung fu moves.

Invented a new religious symbol, the Dodecogram. Handy for my game Albion but I need to check to see if it already exists first. Don't want to offend. Ive got a sinking feeling that it might be a Mormon symbol or something.

Sorta get the irony of the orders now (Sun, Moon, Stars, Planes). Wish there was one for the earth but i suppose that was the whole point in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment