2011/02/03

Anti-terrorism Idiocy

Got banned from a multiplayer Worms game on my PC for pretending to be a suicide bomber.



At least i typed "For the glory of god" and not "Alle Ul Akbar". There's a certain level of irony i think the Americans were unaware of.

Stupid White supremeists are taking the whole Albion thing way too seriously. Honestly, you put the muslim race in a fucking computer game and they think its some sort of terrorist crap. What the fuck is wrong with them. I mean FFS. If we didn't put any white people in the game they would be all up in arms about it so what the fuck have they got against the asian race.

I mean that's taking patriotism to a stupid level. Caucasians fine, Africans fine, Chinese fine but when it comes to an indian race suddenly it's something to do with terrorism.

ITS A FUCKING COMPUTER GAME. you didn't complain when i put red indians in there or even the vietnamese but pakistanians (not even iraqis) is way too far.

They're not even from the same fucking continent you ignorant bastards.

I suppose it didn't help with the worms game thing. I'm really regretting that now.

I still don't get how they could believe the other guy over me. He didn't even have any footage of the match the lying bastard.

I had the game recorded but they were like "you just made that on your computer just now". I posted it up less than a minute after the match and those matches are hours long. And i can confirm that because the website logs when i uploaded it but noooooo. They'd rather believe the guy from the team we beat in the match. Fucking internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment