2009/09/24

I'm On Fire

I am so Mama Flargin' organized of late. This is what I did today.



I put a whole bunch of links into webpages, so I could use them on every browser I use.

I did the sweep.

I Reviewed some artwork for Nihon Desu.

Contributed to the legendary quest.

Did some coding with some ads.

Fixed several errors I'd made in some code and made others run faster.

Worked on Waputi.

Updated my profile.

Got a whole bunch of stuff ready for the burn so all I need to do is press a button.

Gave reviews on several programming languages and some peer to peer gaming software.

Blasted Bogie B into the water and avoided getting set alight by Toasty on Sprite Wars.

Made some custom sprite edits of my character.

Wrote some posts on dream cloud.

Updated my FIAR webcomic (it's been years). I've also written the plot for the following episodes which I'll add tomorrow.

Set some grannies alight on Far Sprite Arcade.

Emailed a bunch of people I should have Emailed a while ago.

Went to the cinema and saw Dorian Gray.

Wrote some scripts for Flits And Smarts.

Spent ours trying to fix the damned Firefox AJAX problem in my site watcher and local search but to no avail.

Tidied up over a hundred tabs that were in my browser.

Fixed a security problem with my account on a site I go on.

Found out where to get Capoeira Fighter for free. It was a bit of a trek but it was worth it.

Made a handy dandy quick browser so I could get past all the in your face adds on Anon IB.

Trapped Metsu in a vortex and made Pepper explode in Photo Real.

Made a multiple Lucky Dip browsing page so I could browse easier.

Looked at what died today and got some stuff affiliated.

Got a new high score on Pong in Nihon Desu games.

Made a few pets and sold them off for points in 2D Life.

Signed up for another Music Collab on what's left of Spark.

Did some work on John Smith.

Watched some music videos on Youtube.

Had a big meeting with the Doomsday crew. Some new faces too.

Cracked down on over 30 rule breakers. There was drugs, sex and gore in all the wrong places.

Posted some new stuff to the ad roll on Dooms.

Owned some guy from the Federation really bad.

I spent most of the day on RT and contributed loads of ACTUALLY FUNNY stuff.

Kicked Vaporotem's butt in a conversation about art skill. If she seems a little pissed, now you know why.

Killed (bork virussed their PCs) some fools who leaked some stuff onto 4chan. I was laughing my face off at the guy who kept screaming like angry German kid. He clearly didn't know we could still hear.

Booted a few IP changers out. They honestly believe that if they change their IP and Mac address they wont be discovered. Most of them took it really badly and complained on other forums. We followed them and exposed their lies. One of them burst into tears. Lulz all round. He left the webcam on.

Visited Googleplex finally. Can't seem to think of anything that's not already taken though.

Gave Cat Burgler and Zenami Kitchen a good review, again. People who doubt my wisdom will be shot down like the flying rats they are.

Watched a few web classic montages again. Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom, Sonic vs Mario, We Hate It When & All Your Base.

Had a go at the Youtube Poop maker. Needs more footage other than just all that CGI stuff. There wasn't even the Volvic puppet adverts.

Tried out the new DVD Shuffle thing on Far Sprite. Suggested they also have tapes.

Err... I think that's it. Except obviously this blog.

-----

Ally and me are friends again BTW. Back to being gentle as a lamb again. Unfortunately my dog was a nuisance on the walk. Dragging me around after food everywhere. I know I should stop her but she's got some fucking strong pull on her. When I try to pull her back she literally runs on the spot. And I mean proper paws between legs bounding not just galloping. It's a wonder she doesn't choke herself to death. It's not normal, when a dog realizes it can't breathe it should stop pulling but our dog doesn't. She keeps pulling until she either gets there, gets too far away or gods forbid she suffocates herself. She also has an unhealthy obsession with Mum and the Tiger. Every time they walk in she goes berserk, she wines and jumps up and down wagging her tail all over the place. And when they leave she thunders up to my window to wait for them to come back. And she will wait standing there until they return. It's not to do with who feeds her 'cause me and mum both feed her and if one of us has fed her the other wont. I think we need to make sure she gets a good walk every day to get rid of all that nervous energy.

---

Anywho, it's 20 past 2AM here so I'm gonna sleep now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment