2009/09/24

Hark at me

me, yeah



Holy shit. I was just looking at Spark and I've never been so popular. Many people are applauding me for telling Ben where to shove it. I mean, the bards have even started writing a song about me. Now that I think about it, nobody has really had the Gaul to stand up to our semi active leader. Mon's tried to tempt and convince him a few times, Miss Silk's deliberately burst into tears, Karl and Sakura have threatened to leave but nobody's actually argued with him if you know what I mean. It's not like I planned it really well, it was kinda a spur of the moment thing and now I think about maybe it wasn't such a good stategem. I'm not going back on myself, you can be sure of that. Once I've made up my mind it stays made and YGWebhost is a very good example but Ben has the power to scrape us off. Without him we lose most of the clusters and subs. Spark would be pretty small without them. Ben has blacklisted some of the empire before. Remember what happened to Trilo, if we hadn't taken action the site would be gone. Nah, I'm just having second thoughts, Our community is strong enough to withstand it. Although we did have Ben and he was useful, we have survived many thwartings. Oo... Rock's not happy, not one bit. Hang on a mo while I calm him down.

No comments:

Post a Comment