2009/10/01

First Parodies

here's some of the goods





Caption: Aw no Jay. You made him angry now.

That was posted by a Hindi guy BTW. Sorry if that offends anyone but the concept of him wielding tons of weapons with godly power was too funny to pass up.

-----



Caption: Need more sword

What do you do when you can't wield any more weapons. Wield bigger weapons of course.

-----



Caption: I've got a gun!



Caption: I'm Richard Hudson



Caption: And now I use guns



Caption: OH FUCK



Caption: Gah! My stupid Hsui Lung Tao style is ineffective



Caption: *stare*

-----



Caption: Secret identity identified.

LOL. Told you he was a superhero.

-----



Caption: Let me show you my Hsiu Lung Tao fighting style.

Well it can't be any worse than Advanced Warriors.

No comments:

Post a Comment