2009/08/31

Let's P

to the quest



Earlier:

The old para is ripe said A.
What do you mean said Big.
I don't know about you but I'm feeling old said A.
Really now said Big. Doe is craving.
I know what your saying said A.
Burst it all said Bronto. The 4 will kill tonight.
But let's not waste it said A.
Ay, there's much fun to be had said WASD.
I don't know about you said Ben but I'm calling a date.
Let them all know said Jay. We dine hereafter.
Hamlet lurked in the background and then left.
Escimo flickered anxiously.
Hello said the monster.
Oh dear said Jay.
No playing around said Rocky. Let's make this epic.

And so their journey begun.
Dragons will fall and princes returned to glory.
For those that slide and listen.
We will drink blood tonight.
For tonight we dine in hell.

[TNTONTN]

Aside:

You heard the man. Get shield and spear.
This legend is picked from the fires of birds.
The Dynasty will be know. Grace unto Hex.
This is for both the Federation and the Empire.

[0010-0001]

Just a glimpse of what's going on within the Empire. Those who understand this message come and have a look. Those who don't just try to stay off Doomsday for a bit, we're gonna be talking about this for quite some time and you wont understand a word of it.

This is one of the best things that's happened in a long time. I know it's me saying it but I do love a good legendary quest. I do hope our Affs will join in.

And if you do know what's going on and you're not part of it, just try to keep your mouth shut and let us enjoy ourselves.

-1010 god buggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment