2011/04/14

Egg

A new sub has arrived but this time it's on FIAR



Remember the 'Egg' topic?
Yano the first topic on FIAR

Well now the Egg topic has it's own site devoted to it on FIAR.

I sure hope FIAR adopts the whole subs idea. I would love to have little groups around instead of shared submission profiles.

It's simply called Egg and for those who know the back story it's pretty much a site in itself anyway right now.

It has its own world, with its own map, with its own animals and people and cultures so I don't see why it shouldn't have its own site.

I personally would like to see more integration with SOYL since they connected these two huge sites up so well I don't see how SOYL could be any more difficult now.

Seeing as we are having a superhero themed sorta day today maybe I should do something special with Doctor Oh or Captain Zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment