2011/03/20

Incalculable Facepalm of Death

What the fuck is the UN doing? Seriously now this is stupid.



We have now attacked Libya officially during the ceasefire and that officially counts as terrorism and an act of war.

Not that I'm pro Gaddafi or anything I hate that guy and I've reached that decision on my own and not through influence. He just reminds me way too much of Tony Blair. Every one of his actions and mannerisms just stinks of politician.

I already said how we have lost Lebanon and Russia. Both of those countries are deadly opposed to our actions in Libya and now Saudi Arabia and Egypt have joined them.

China is still sitting on the fence and thanks for the Mexican translation BTW. I now have it confirmed in over 20 different languages.

FUCK YOU 'S.Y.S.T.E.M' twisting the guys words

so now we have a mysterious report by some guy somewhere who wont even show us his face that says that no-one was hurt.

I'm sorry but I saw pictures of charred bodies next to the flaming tanks so forgive me if I don't believe you.

In case you wanna go searching on the net for it it is actually in the video footage they are broadcasting right now. Look at the floor next to the tank and you'll a few of them lying there.

No comments:

Post a Comment