2011/03/23

Ignorant people

Stupid people on the net are talking to me



I'm getting real sick and tired of people assuming things about me. They take one look and say he's a furry or a vorer and run off. For a start I'm not even that you assholes and if you took the time to do any research you would find it to be true. The worst thing is that people believe those idiots because they are popular people and they wont listen to what anyone else has to say on the matter. Sometimes that includes their own friends as well.

Get your info from a reliable source. The guys you are listening to are Anons from 4chan. What in the world makes you think that someone that anonymous has any groundings to their claims.

Most were just halfassed conclusions but some of the things that were said were downright lies. Search the net if you don't believe me. Prove it yourself by finding any sort of evidence out there.

You wont find any 'cause there is none. All you'll find is stuff that backs up what I say, idiots. That's because those guys are frequent lairs. I know 'cause I've had someone follow their IP addresses and the spout bullshit about anything they find on the net including me this time around.

Don't know where they got that picture that's supposed to be me. I don't know what you are doing since everyone knows I'm white and English BTW. I'm not from freaking Mexico and I've never been in trouble with the law either.

And by the way idiots my name is not John Samer in real life. It's an alias I use on the net.

So to cut it short for now because I'm really tired. I'm not a pedo because I like vore. How you made that connection I'll never figure out and while we are at it I'm not into vore in the first place and you can fantasize all you like about me being a vorer it wont come true.

I'm not a furry even though my avatar is one. I have my reasons for this that I have clearly stated beforehand.

I am making progress with Albion too and you can read my little update feed on my page and the pages of nearly everyone involved in Aputi(formerly Waputi) crew so it's not fucking hard to find now is it.

so for now
-Pony out
~Jay'98

No comments:

Post a Comment