2011/03/23

the Asshole has left the building

FireTiger2K has left
plus Takeshi's Castle



my ADD brother has just left the house presumably never to return. I am very happy. Not that I wish ill on him it's just that now I can get some peace and quiet at last. Whenever he isn't here everything is so mellow and the rest of us get along like glue. It will be a bit empty in this house for a bit when he is there it gets very noisy with fiery arguments most of the time. It will take a while for us to get used to the silence now but I bet we'll start enjoying it in a few days. He's taken all his stuff and everything so he aint coming back any time soon.

He says he's going to get a career as a musician and dazzle everyone with his awesome skills. We were trying to think of stage names to call him and he thought of changing his last name to make some sort of pun but we couldn't think of anything good. Funny how they all resulted in something foul. The one name that sticked was his first name followed by Glitter like Gary Glitter. We all think he's some sort of pervert anyway but it a bit disturbing how he just went along with it. I guess he just has no decency not to discuss such topics.

Not that I think he's into that but it's just become a running joke. He so foul mouthed and vulgar it makes it very believable. For some reason he accuses me of the same thing. I don't even like sex full stop. I think it's because we both shut ourselves away in our rooms to browse the net in peace because this house gets pretty loud with people shouting and music blaring alot. Although saying that he has been the cause of the music and the arguments so hopefully I can browse the web with my door wide open now without having to worry about noisy people anymore.

Nothing else has happened really today but we now have the Challenge channel on TV and we've been recording all the shows to watch later. Watched 4 eps of Takeshi's Castle the guy in the green kimono ran so fast over the stepping stones his legs were still running in the air as he landed. It's a pity they haven't translated what they say because I would really like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment