2010/09/24

FFFUUUUUUUUUCK

Yesterday was a really shit day.



So much for the advice i was given. I knew it wouldn't work. I tried to get the jobs done and i did my very best and i got penalized for doing it. Great work there. Honestly, I do every single job she asked when i sat down for a rest she throws a "oh and do the lawn as well" at me. i was too tired to do it straight away so i said you'll have to wait a minute and because i didn't do it there and then she took it from me. Even after i did do the lawn straight after i handed her the PC and then do more jobs on top of that she still didn't give it me back. Which of course means that I'm still not progressing in the development. I'm still just breaking even. It's been 4 weeks. This is ridiculous.

-

Then there was this matter of "Fire Tiger", i wont say his name but that's his internet handle. When i was playing a Playstation game online i heard someone on their mic say "Oh, John Samer, I know you." and then "I heard about you from Fire Tiger.". The guy said it in voice of disgust so I want to know what he's been saying about me. When i confronted him about it he was quick to call me a liar and said that the chances of anyone knowing who i was from what he had said was impossible.

Mum then jumped in and said "You are a liar" and "I don't believe a word you say". Of course then FT got all inflated and boasted for hours about how worthless i am and how great he is and mum backed him up and agreed with him. And the more i tried to prove my innocence the more they laughed and gloated. That was really not fair at all.

Being practical i said "well, how can i prove it?" to FT seeing as I'm new to next gen consoles and i don't fully understand all the features yet. He responded with a brief explanation of a method that probably wouldn't work saying that that was the only way. When i exposed the flaws in his plan he said "oh, he's trying to weasel out of it now". They should know I'd do anything to shut FT's big fat face up so why the hell would i back down from an opportunity to wipe that smug grin off his face.

Seeing as the argument was going no-where i gave up and used an excuse to ignore them but they kept going on and on for ages. The excuse was to look for a headset FT said i had. I remember something about a headset but i was pretty sure i didn't have one. But FT insisted that he gave me the headset with the Playstation. As I remember it he kept the headset for himself when he gave me the console.

Anyway, he seemed so sure that i had it i thought it's as good an excuse as any to stop the conversation and do something more worthwhile. I searched my room high and low and it wasn't anywhere. When i said this he got up and looked around my room and couldn't find it. Although he didn't try very hard at all and then said "well, it's somewhere in here".

As there was nowhere else left to look in places where it should have been and places where it is likely to be i thought i might be in one of the boxes I've recently taken out of my room and stored in my mum's room. When i went to have a look FT was quick to tell me they are not there and tell me not to look. The speed he came out with this remark although casually told me that he probably knew where it was and that i wouldn't find it.

Mum was quick to back him up telling me not to touch the boxes and that it was in my room, now convinced that FT was right. He lay right on mum's bed with his arms folded behind his head and great big grin on his face. I could have kicked that pricks face right from where i was standing but i knew that if i did i would be punished even worse by mum.

Knowing i wasn't gonna win this i thought I'd catch FT off guard and ask him "Do you know a Fygar?" who is someone who's been lurching around every site i go on recently. He replied with an awkwardly specific answer "He is not one of my friends". I'm guessing he either knows Fygar but not personally, does business with him or it's him himself.

A bit later I said "Do you know Tenebrais?" who i know for certain he knows and knows the name well. For a second his face dropped and then he laughed it off with a "Now you're just making up words". After a few seconds of deep concentration he got a bigger grin on his face so I'm assuming that he thinks I don't know anything.

After more gloating and hating someone suggested i do a sudoku puzzle. I thought "great, an excuse to blank them look like I'm not listening". Then they both paused for a second when i said "okay", i could tell they were taken aback a bit and were upset that the conversation had to end.

Mum went downstairs to watch TV and invited me to watch. It seemed like a good enough opportunity to get away from FT so i went along with it but just to sit in the room not to watch TV. I think she was trying to be friendly and win back some favor but she hadn't got a chance in hell after that so i just sat with my back to her absorbed in my puzzle book.

She felt awkward and tried to start a conversation several times but i hmm'd like i wasn't listening. To be quite honest it's more than she deserves after the way she's treated me for the past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment