2010/09/22

Dear-God Diary

lots to mention



Part the First:

Today has been filled with really awkward moments and situations and all of them seemed to happen at an awkward time where i didn't have the time to devote to the task needed. Of course it's not like you can say "Just hang on a minute I've got something to do first" because that implies that you care more about something else than them. Although that is true and you have no reason to say they care more and it is perfectly reasonable to say so. Somehow it is still considered wrong to prepare yourself for a long and taxing conversation. Social dynamics are just retarded in my opinion. It should be prefectly reasonable to say that you just don't have the time to have a lengthy conversation but what are you meant to say where they pass a "It'll just take a minute" line at you. You know full well this conversation could go on and on for hours. If you start to say that their conversations go on for too long then a new conversation about that begins which itself will go on and on for hours. Thankfully my friends are on the internet so when i said "I've got 2 minutes of credit, make it quick" and periodically throughout the conversation you update them on how much time you've got left they have no choice than to make it quick. Unfortunately this guy just didn't get it and she talked all the way up until it cut her off. I wish i could do that in real life. Then i turned the box thingy to red so now i have all the time in the world to prepare myself for when they return. Technology: you just gotta love it. On the way to this thing i do every week i got in an awkward conversation again in the car. I had to postpone it until after the event. When i got back in i could imagine my head beating against a brick wall as i had to explain some very complex things while i was still tired and tactfully too. That made me really exhausted. But luckilly for me the conversation was to my benefit this time. However, i almost facepalmed when i drove up outside my house and she wanted to have a conversation about somebody who is within hearing distance with the window wound down in the middle of a pristine quiet night. Unfortunately i had to change the conversation slightly but it still worked out well for me. She had a great idea; when I'm stressed and i need to do something totally mind numming, i should draw in a coloring book. My instant thought was how childish it was but after all of one second i started to think "actually, that probably will work".

---

Part the Second:

I've got some new games for my Playstation. I really wanna play them but I'm behind on my PC stuff. I'm really stuck on what to do. So I'm gonna go absolutely mental and do as much PC stuff as i can do within reason so i have time for games. I'm just a bit worried that my towns will be destroyed, my pets will go hungrry and my crops will die while I'm away but i guess that's that.

---

Part Trois:

This is now my homepage on my new~
Dun danana NAH! ~PC

Yep I got a new PC and it runs Flash properly and everything. Just one little problem. Everything, and I mean, absolutely everything is on my old laptop, so wish me luck, I gotta move it all over, programs and all.

Anydoodle, this is my homepage on my new laptop. Therefore, I will probably not forget to update this thing for a long time.

---

Wish me luck with the future. It doesn't look too bright for the end of this year yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment