2010/01/11

Everythings All Better Now

If only I knew then what I know now



My dog's got some new meds and now shes back to her annoying sheep-like self. It's not over yet but she's feeling way better.

-

Big Y is starting to settle down again and I recon that it wont be too long before I'm pushing them out once again.

-

Bass Hunter has a wanking addiction too so him and the farting girl should get along fine.

-

I got all the sweep stuff done early today so I have lots of free time tonight. Also, peeps keep inviting me places I don't wanna go on big Y.

I suppose they're just excited about the new locale but why would I ever want to join The Well or USpi?

-

It's getting about the time I either should get a job or add some more peeps. I've everything so under control now that I'll be able to manage things easily and have loads of time left.

-

So nothing much to report today. I better start visiting WDT and things soon then.

Ciao for now viewers

No comments:

Post a Comment