2010/01/11

Busy day Alan?

Well I know I've left it a bit late but everything seemed to just happen on the same day.



We watched a weird film, removed the tree, I had all the sweep stuff to do too and just my luck, the ones I have to do are chatterboxes. Not only that but there were 19 of them.

So I'm thoroughly bushed and I gotta get up early tomorrow too coz our dog is sick.

On a lighter note, thanks to my new found organizational skills it was not a bad as it could have been. I still found enough time to get everything I needed to do done except 1 or 2 minor points here and there but judging by the extreme lack of free time today I think it came out exceptionally well.

On celeb big bro they are getting along and sharing farts. I can already see what's going to happen and cant wait til it does.

As for those 2 guys Jordan was with, I dont read the press nor care anyway so instead I'll say my unbiased opinion of their approach toward one another.

The one with the scar is always leaning away from the other one like he's trying to get away but don't wanna show it. My guess just from that is that he is scared of the other guy and judging by the very bodily language he's using he has probably been hit by the guy.

Now I came to this conclusion before I knew they had been in a fight, no in fact, before I even knew they knew each other. So I'm saying that judging by body language alone they have been in a scrap and the unscarred one won.

anydoodle, that's enough for today. It's not much but live with it. I'll get around to WDT later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment