2009/09/02

Weaponsmith 101

sigh



Working on the weapon list now. Hope to get it finished today. If Blogger doesn't fuck up again.

[10-01]

Edit:

It's not saving again. I'm gonna try and finish it but, if it says it's saving when it's clearly not again, then I'm gonna give up with it today.

[1001-1122]

Edit:

It didn't save for at least 4 minutes. I've only got three left but this fucker has pissed me off so bad that I can't be fucking bothered with the hastle. So maybe later tonight or definitely tomorrow I'll finish it but not now ARGH!!

[#]

Edit:

Did a few tabs instead. Just the ones that use up all the power. Should make my PC go faster.

[ASide]

This legendary has been dubbed EPIQUEST or EPIKWEST by the members due to its astronomical size. I keep forgetting that our humble site actually has over 40K users. It's certainly not run like it. The simplistic style and that I'm an admin keeps making me believe that it's like a geocities site or something, that is, as in Japanese Geocities, not the normal kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment