2009/09/02

Got a hunch

I have



I go on this site called hunch. It's clearly a market research website and not a personality quiz site as it pertains to be. But it at least asks you real questions most of the time. If you think about it, this is the kind of thing that prevents irrelevant adverts and spam mail so give it some credit at least. Even if it's just a mass market scam to get your opinion without you telling them. And for such a simple concept they have actually put a bit of thought in how to make they site interesting by having the best result thing, most popular and newest quizzes and the ability to choose alternative similar answers.

So I suggest you look around the site first and if it sounds like your kind of thing then give it a try. And remember that this thing reduces SPAM. So you may want to join on principle, like I did.

BTW, I'm not biased or affiliated with the site in any way. I just think it's cool. And my account is here.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment