2009/08/17

Sweep, watch & branch

3 things



Finished the sweep. Now to get started on getting WebTree and a site watcher. Some guy said they would make a custom multi-purpose site watcher for me, which was nice of them. Until then I'm going to get a pre-made one. It won't be as good but it'll be good enough for now. Gonna start getting to grips with XML so I can manage myself, the sweep and Waputi. Having a go at remote site access too. Web 3.0 and all that. Well if SiteWatcher can do it then so can I.

I'm also thinking of making a real-time javascript game. For those who have played the games at Nitrome, it will be exactly like that. For those that haven't yet, just go to their site and play a few to get what I mean. I'm gonna start by making sort of Flash-game-esque quality games and move my way up until (hopefully) MMOs. I know how to do it and I've been rather discouraged to use any of the fancy prog langs due to them over complicating everything.

So hopes up that this will make a new more organized me. I'm really glad I can scratch something off my to do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment