2011/07/08

Remote Hearing?

Who believes in psychic powers?



no me neither.

but if you experience something you cannot explain and it happens more than once and has a definite pattern then something is going on here and dammit i want science to explain it.

so here's the lowdown.

when i get tired i start to hear snippets (small pieces) of conversations. You could say that it is just my imagination because I'm starting to dream whilst awake but all to often the things I hear are often related to what someone else is thinking right about that time.

so here's today's snippet. it aint much but it's interesting.
Guy1: "Where did I explode?" (odd thing to say)
Guy2: *something with 4 syllables* "telecom" (possibly "over by the telecom")
Guy1: "That's good"

sounds movie-like to me like somebody's watching it on TV.
Guy1 is a young male, sounds American and cocky.
Guy2 is much older, late adulthood, more relaxed but gruff in tone

anyone know what this is tell me, I wanna know.

No comments:

Post a Comment