2011/05/13

Hard Slog

Man this is tough



For those that don't know The Well has been given 3 weeks fro Monday the 9th to pack up and leave Party Host.

This is a mammoth task and so every available mod or retired mod and their mod-like friends have been roped in to help and that includes me.

at the moment they are just archiving everything and that means that my portion (what they called a small portion is at the moment 170,000 total posts in about 8,400 topics.

Each topic has to be painstakingly moved page by page to the archives (a page holds 10 posts).

At the moment I'm kinda breaking even averaging 10,000 posts a day (don't know how many topics).

I've decided to let the sweep go stagnant this month to make sure I have enough time to catch up and I'm sure those who it concerns will sympathize with me.

Everything is kinda up in the air right now as there are no available mods anywhere in the empire to watch over things.

The other site have become a kind of 'mob rule' as there is no-one around to sort things out.

I most encourage any members who read this to sit tight this month.

It is not the apocalypse, just a dark time for spark and its friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment