2011/04/13

characters for Episodes X Chapter 18 & 19

fanfic contest



at the moment I only have the characters and I'm kinda hoping my fans will write the episodes for me. I recon I've done enough for now so I'm gonna give it a few days to see what you can make while we finish episodes 16 & 17.

Chapter 18



In this episode a Wizard named Gilding has a magic mirror named Silver that captures a curious young (preteen) tailless white cat anthro girl name Tia (she wears a napalm clan outfit BTW). The mirror keeps her captive and turns her into a silver golem. She also meets the mirrors former captive and now adopted daughter who is also tailless and preteen (slightly older) but is instead a golden Labrador wearing a brown hooded tracksuit with front pockets. Later she also becomes a silver golem.

That's all I got so far but I need some sort of ending and more of a middle.

Chapter 19



A white cat anthro boy (in his 20s) finds himself looking after some strange pets for someone. They are basically like white circular sheets with eyes and a mouth. Kinda like an octopus. They seem to like unusual foods so he goes on holiday to China to find them some delicacies to try.

When he gets home one day he finds they have all merged together into a female human shaped being. He takes advantage of this but then finds out that the creature is pregnant with his children and has to look after this mute being until the babies are born.

He then gets 9 little cat anthro girls each a certain color:
Red, Green, Blue,
Black, Grey, White,
Cyan, Magenta, Yellow.

I would prefer the characters to wear trousers of some sort but I'll leave their designs up to the fans.

Magenta is bossy
Cyan is shy and submissive
Yellow is a big ball of energy
Black is excitable
White is mellow
Grey is sly and cheeky
Red is aggressive
Blue is nerdy
Green is just generally a nice person

again I only have the start of the story and I need the rest. I was thinking of having the story set a few years later when the girls are all grown up.




so that's it for now. Thanks in advance for your help guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment