2011/03/13

What are you doing?

Faked Libya footage



And now onto the reports about Libya. I don't know nor care what is going on over there but people know by now my feelings about the Iraq war. For those who don't I'll summarize. It wasn't our war, we had nothing to do with it and regardless of whether or not 911 was an inside job what the fuck has it got to do with us in the UK. 911 was a great disaster I know but we had no reason to attack a country that wasn't involved with it for no good reason and then put our people in charge after taking them over and forwarding all their oil over here so we don't have to start using our energy resources properly.

The bit which confused the fuck out of me was this new footage I just saw on the news. I got a guy to translate it and I'm fucking confused now. The footage shows a bunch of guys with cars with guns on running from an explosion and then sticking their fingers up in a peace sign at the screen. What they said though was fucking confusing and makes me wonder what the fuck the footage really was. I can't translate the whole video because it's cut to fuck but this is roughly what is said.

"Here we are at the something something gun show something something get ready for the show". Then there is an explosion "Run! Ah! Run! What the fuck?! What the fuck happened! Look out!". Then a piece of debris falls and narrowly avoids hitting a guy on the head "SHIT!". Then the footage cuts to some guys shouting at the camera "My car! Look at my car! This is your fault! Get the fuck out of here! Watch your back fucker! Wanker! Wanker! See you wanker!" and they drive off. Then it cuts to them peace signing "Peace! Peace! We want peace! Don't blow up! What the fuck is wrong with you?! You could have killed someone! Peace! We want peace! Peace! Fucking Americans! Turn the camera off you freak!".

Now from that you can make your own decisions but it sounds to me like some guy blew up a gun convention and claimed it as a rebel attack or something. It is very strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment