2011/02/23

Well lookie here

some mighty interesting i found



I was looking around the Well when I heard rumors that Lauren Faust was a member of spark at some point. Apparently one of the mods was looking through the old logs and found these. sorry if they aren't word for word I'm copying from memory. Seems to go by the username Serenity or Miss_Serenity most of the time. I'll see if there is anything that could give us hints of what's next.

On the Mr Men forum
-----
Cheri:
Well, when my nose itches I know it's going to rain
Ruby:
That doesn't make any sense
Cheri:
It's magic
Ruby:
Magic isn't real, magic doesn't make sense
Albie:
Alchemy is real, alchemy makes sense

Wish @ Serenity:
So now that you've done Care Bears what's next in the line up, My Little Pony? LOL

Serenity:
I'm making a new show of My Little Pony. Any character ideas?
Nim:
Since that's an 80's show U should totally make a lesbian one with rainbow powers
Dutch:
And make them ADD or something
Cheri:
No, the ADD one should be girly and bright pink

Inumimi:
If you are going to make that show you should get Izzy from Digimon to do the dragon. He's cheap and he'll do it justice.

Yelo:
Put a scene in it where if you play it backwards it looks like vore. I like loli, incest, shota, age regression & size difference stuff.

apparently there is a lot more but I can't find any right now. I'll post it when I find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment