2011/02/21

Today

more well bronies



Had a bunch of fun following the MyLPFiM meme. Got a lot of gifs n pegs and had some fun contributing to some memes on various sites. The Well is bloody funny and almost literally but I think I should do more stepping out of the safe little box I'm in and venture the sea of perversion. I always say that I can't get offended by anything but The Well always surprises me. I'm pretty immune now though so I can at least walk down a street in the well and be completely blaze figuratively speaking. Beans is having the time of her life and for once nobody cares. If only the same could said about Nike although iduno. Creepily unfoaling is now popular and it's not too bad really. I can't believe i said that. I see a pic and i shrug now. My how times have changed.

The meme has a whole crapload of adaptations including the 'I was being serious' and 'I took a trip down the well' memes which are usually rather funny. Silky, Sax & Mon are illustrating now so it looks pretty good and everyone's getting into the swing in some fashion. I think 4chan got to this meme before the well did or at least it was popular there first so i think we can let them have this one. Typical isn't it. For years they steal your memes and make a huge success and the one time they have one of their own it turns out to be better than all the others combined. What a world.

Slang-wise it's been hard to keep track of this. I know there's "I'm milpfim'" craze and Maripo-Fuma-Jin song that the Japanese made, thumbs BTW. But each char and concept has it's own words, like Momo Cake and V.Glopin / D.Reeves. The rate the new stuff is coming we gonna need a bigger site or something.

I do however love the new Well hand sign. I've been showing it off but I don't think the Federation is ready for such a following.

Needless to say there have been a whole bunch of new MLP:FiM based members lurking in one place and some are rather funny like PinkCheri and PrismCrash but most are just filler filly's as they are being know.

Strange how many members like Bean's scripts. I swear he must have flown in a few friends on the side or something.

My fave fanchar is Beauty. She's just a black all over pony. I like the intended irony of the 'Black Beauty' reference.

Blur had his own one and its proving to be quite popular. And the latest quest coincides with this meme too. So the next few weeks should be interesting.

Weird how THE WELL has become known as Trolltopia. Yano, I would have thought it would be something else like i duno 4chan. But it's all in good fun.

Can't wait for Friday, it's gonna be big.

No comments:

Post a Comment