2011/02/11

Today has been a productive day

Today was a getting things done day. I got lots of stuff done and was doing it so fast I really enjoyed myself.



I had hotdogs and soup, ate the last of some cream cheese and made myself a cuppa soup. I see blue skies ahead and everything is starting to get a bit easier. My whole next week is booked up and im all organized. Found some new websites, haven't made friends with anyone yet but I already know a couple of high ranking guys there who'll put me in a good word.

Helped out some noobs. I know I'm not supposed to be moderating but it was a quick fix and the other guys couldn't understand what they were saying. I seem to have a natural talent at that. Wonder if I could become a translator.

Lost our contacts in Egypt. Duno why but maybe they have more important things right now.

Had some in fighting with our local Korean nutjobs. I guess we now know that they are from both sides now anyway. Odd though since they all joined together as a group. They mustn't have known about where their friends were from.

I LOL'd at a regurgitated old meme on Craze It. The "Unlike you I'm being serious" one. The timing is perfect. It catches me out every time.

Loads of new guys on the well. Or should I say old guys. Once Silks and Arc decided to join just about everybody wanted to join them. Dear gods, I can't imagine the traffic cost Party Host must be going through right now.

Marsprite got alot of backing when they affiliated with the site they are hosted on. It makes absolutely no sense but the members have lapped it. Pity Mars isn't the nice pleasant little cottage in the countryside anymore. It looks more like a refuge camp or something. It's now overrun with members and has nowhere to put them to let alone moderate them.

TMS tried to follow suit and team up with the well but they weren't having any. One guy was so damn quick. The instant they mentioned a murger he posted that scene from Michel and Webb. Thumbs dude you really showed them.

Japanese went well. I can now find my way about the internet and buy things in a shop.

Just a few things here and there and I'll tuck in for the night.

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment