2011/02/14

i HATE mondays

I don fliek mornbays



Today started out so well. I had everything plannedd and sorted and i could have done it easilly. But whe n i woklk up this morning i had yhjr kind of tired that just keeps dragging on all sday. I couldn't bare tho face the tasks i hasd dset myself gtaht day so i procrastined and now im top tire to do anythinc . I aslso i have housework to do and i can;t puty it off or ill get my compuytre revoked. IJ ha vre alresdy done some but I have 3 sets of washijng upro do. The only thing I c an do withouyt brainig is type this messages. I am so very so tyters. I hav alreed take my sleerepong meds and now i am tired. I must n t ' fall aslep or i will lose myt compyhuter. If i fall aslerp i wilk lose my computer because i havent' done the aswaqshing up tonight like always i do the washing up and never i get like for it. It is very tireing in this hoiuse and i neeed to think washin upsp. I am tired so i can only tALKhere and not do what i mod to do. I awant to do things but my brain is alsep. I can only type ear. ear. and i ash disfiz now. I cant talk much becaused i have to do washikng up dish soon i wash up dishes in aminute so i cant talk miuch at all dish talk now.

I must be tired. I khant reed my speak up in box now. the spelsh ek doesn't undres & english and &. I shoudl get som res. but i wash more cause i cant talk talk wash more.xp;kcv

~hjfu09

No comments:

Post a Comment