2011/02/09

I don't like it, something's wrong

PANIC!



Since winter last year all my buddies have been disappearing off the interwebs. I don't like it. Not one bit. It wouldn't be so bad if it was just a few peeps but most of the remaining crew from the old days and their partners in the organization, all of which are still very much in charge of things are just disappearing. They leave a short impersonal blog saying that they are closing there account and then they are gone with no prior warning or new address. And when i look them up in all my search engines i get nothing. Not a single mention of any active accounts. It's like they just suddenly all decided to stop going on the internet. Every account they own they delete or remove with just a message saying basically "bye" and "im not coming back". It seems that all the leaders of the ring are just vanishing. Understandably im scared because im sorta a number two in the ring. After they are all gone they'll be coming for me. But what are they doing. There's no news about them anywhere like if they died or something and trust me ive checked. They aren't banned or anything. It fucking mysterious. It seems to just be the older members like the ones who were there at the start and unfortunately that includes me. All my old friends from the cluster are just disappearing. Something's going on and i want to know what. So if you were from my old days and knew all the old crew from back then please contact me and tell me what you know if you know anything. No-one else seems worried but they haven't kept in touch. I'm the only one other than you know who who is still in touch with them all. And you know who is the one guy ive not kept in touch with if you get my drift. do you think its important enough to tell him. will he listen to me. everything's fucked up. I know this sounds like a conspiracy but 20 of the members who have all gone on to live separate lives all vanished last year in the space of two months. before that it could have been months before any one said they were leaving and even then they gave a new location for themselves so they could be contacted. It creeps me the fuck out. I'm on that list and there's only like 15 people between me and the last guy. No-one seems to know if the same has happened somewhere else in the empire yet im damn sure they'll find out. We are calling it the Artail Conspiracy after the first location we met up. When Fire, T and By all vanished i didn't bat an eyelid but if this is connected then that puts me right in the firing line. What do i do. What is happening. Am i next. I need answers and nobody has any. Is it some sort of ruthless hacker attack on us for no reason or is there something i don't know. im scared. i need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment