2010/05/16

noopohs translation

I was very very tired when i wrote this.



i was typing it in my sleep at one point (see if you can guess where).

anyway, i'm going to try and translate it as best as i can so here goes nothing.

-

I am just writing to say i haven't talked to you in a while and I need to get a load of my mind.

I have been worrying about my health recently and I think my coordination problems are getting worse. I am bumping into things alot more often recently. recently I have started to phase out in the middle of conversations. And my eyes are looking all over the place.

I am bashing my feet on the floor stairs. I am also leaning back a lot.

How do you like my sounds? I can't seem to write straight today.

I cannot believe I have joined the darkside but I guess you have to keep an eye out for any serious things. The well is not to be trusted.

I mean Saiko is okay but Piro is another question.
I can't type any more.

I'll finish this later on.

-

i like the way i'm complaining about my coordination and the way i can't focus when I'm half asleep. I wouldn't have complained about them if I was more awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment