2009/09/30

Not a burn

Found a few sites of interest.



Some are adult or offensive. I've said that the sites are adult in the description if they are but some of them might have slipped past.

---

[link]

Yey! It's a cluster site. Just a funny T-shirt site in case you're interested.

---

[link]

Now I know where all the pictures of those pillows are coming from. This is definitely a safe site for kids to enjoy.

---

[link]

I know it's an advertising site but I found the things they were advertising really interesting but if you are looking for something a bit more 'professional' then you can always use Google Ads.

---

[link]

Simple but it tickled me so it gets a mention.

---

[link]

Not too fond of the site, which is a pity, as I am an atheist, but I'm glad that, with all these religious sites spreading hate to our kind, at least there is a place to go for the belief of no beliefs.

---

[link]

Don't like Lost but kinda liked this site anyway. Power to the underdog.

---

[link]

Accidentally clicked on it, when I was trying to get out of a site, that an advert sent me to, from a site I accidentally clicked on, in the results of a mistyped query in Google. Seriously, it's like there are mysterious powers at work here. So I thought I'd better post it. Had a look and the quality was pretty good for a small site so it's not worth resisting in defiance. Contains adult content.

---

[link]

Name made me laugh but then I was horrified by the content. This site's a real shocker. Stay away if you are easily offended. A very adult site.

---

[link]

Well, I posted this years ago but there are still people who don't know what it is so here I go... M.U.G.E.N is a piece of software that enables you to make your own game, specifically a fighting game. It has to be 2D too. But for those of us rather fond of fighting games it's great. Especially when you can mix and match games and download other people's custom characters and levels. I've seen Naruto fighting Homer Simpson for example in the mushroom kingdom. You could always use Sprite Wars as an alternative but that only has the ability to recolor current sprites and not make your own. Contains violence obviously but I'm not sure if there's gore here.

---

[link]

Part of a little clique I'm a member of. Not fond of it but alot of people like it so meh.

---

[link]

For anyone who plays X-box games. This will drive you crazy.

---

[link]

Only posting it 'cause I'm not sure if I have already. Random forum's good but alot of it is stolen from RT without permission. Please spam this horrible little illegal, shitting hole in the ground. They're sometimes funny but they spread too much hatred for my liking and that's a hell of alot of hatred. Contains excessive and offensive adult content.

---

[link]

Just found it. Spread the word for me. This deserves respect IMO.

---

[link]

Flash version of portal if you're interested. Has gore and violence.

---

[link]

Cartoonist. Looked weird. Interesting. Posted.

---

[link]

for no reason at all. Pretty sure this is safe. Anyone who thinks martial arts training sites are violent is messed up.

---

[link]

New piece of kit. We love our gadgets. Perfectly safe, let your children run free.

---

[link] & [link]

I know impossible quizzes are really old now but they're still fun.

BTW, check out the lateral thinking quiz on Dooms. It is possibly the hardest impossible quiz known to man. I got to level 61 of 1024. Then I lost the will to live.

---

Plenty more to come but for now WTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment