2009/08/27

Swept into a Corner

just about today



Well I've done the sweep now apart from just 12 members. And those members are:

The mod accounts - coz it'll take longer

Cookie - coz she was added later

Mine - coz I'm bound to sweep it sooner rather than later

& The Tailor Twins - coz they have 3 accounts, the selfish bitches. Just kidding, I'd rather do them all together.

-----

We went to a restaurant today. We being me, my mum and Kuby.

We all had a delicious salsa, bacon burger with a side order of chips. To drink, cloudy lemonade with a hint of Ginger. And a double scoop ice-cream for afters. My first choice was Marshmallow, which was yellow with red blobs in it. I was amazed by the fact that it actually did taste like marshies. Just goes to show that you can make any flavor by combining other flavors. My second choice was white chocolate (that is, the thing called chocolate, which isn't at all) and honey (that is delicious bee spit). The second one was nice but the chunks of white chocolate were really annoying. They were all irregular and too soft to have a crunch but too hard to desolve in your mouth. It kept feeling like I came across a random peanut that got accidentally lost in the mixer.

-----

Back to B4, I'm gonna blast it today and see how many noobs I can roster. Also, I need to go through their profiles to get info.

-----

Don't know if I already said it but the weapons thingy is moving from the poll on the right. Most of it's done, I just need to finish it.

NTS, 6 things to rawmember:
1. Finish Sweep - Add Noobs - Separate XMLs - Check Emails - etc.
2. Play Travian and other games.
3. Get Webtree - Need the 3 function, local AJAX one - Get a site watcher - see if that guy has finished making it while I was gone.
4. Use XML for Waputi manual - Finish weapon list thing.
5. Visit Googleplex.
6. This and last weeks burn.

There. Now I've written that list, I'll have something to remind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment