2009/08/22

Failure

I fail



I had so many things planned that I was going to do last night and none of them got done. I was going to do the burn. I have a lot left over from previous weeks and some good ones to share. Still gonna do it but not just yet so just wait hanging off the cliff there to see what I have in store. I was going to do Who Has The Biggest Brain on Face but I only got enough time to get Average Joe *snarl*.

But now for what I have done. I have made a persona for Pet Society and put a list of the Games I have found during the burn down the side. At the moment it only contains the ones I am currently playing. For all the multi-player gaming accounts I have, I will make a separate list that will give my game handle and the games it's for. The same will apply to my accounts on social sites like Twitter, FaceBook and MySpace.

So I suppose later today I'll do the burn after some presumedly much needed sleep. Until then my Pet Society handle is FurRay.

Oh and by the way. The sweep has now been extended to more than a thousand members. It sounds big but really that's just about 30 a day when you think of it. If I do 60 a day as per usual then I'll have 2 weeks of spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment