2009/08/23

Ah Well

Didn't get a lot of stuff done today.



I should have kept to my pet and gone on biggest brain. Not to mention the burn. I got another day anyhow. I do think though that I wont get it all done this week.

There is now an epicly large poll down the side there. !!!DO NOT ANSWER THE POLL!!! For one, it isn't complete yet, and for two, I'm gonna turn it into a game you'll be able to play here on the blog, hopefully. All Javascript and roughly running on a scissors, paper, stone finite state machine system.

I'm gonna toy around with a text adventure like idea I came up with a while ago too. Basically a blog has a set of states like a state machine. These are the posts. So by having a sort of link from one post to another, I can set up a choose your own tale style text adventure. If I add a little code then you can get the same default options like examine, use, talk, go, etc. and it will automatically jump to the right post. I'll also have pictures. It's not my idea BTW, I've seen it before on other blogs but I don't think I've ever seen variables used before. With the help of a little Javascript that shouldn't be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment